Montag, 11. Juni 2007

day 4 (continued) - to the zoo!

07/06/07 9.32
i`ll have to keep these entries shorter, transcribing that was a bitch

23:53
i`m back at mochizuki`s after a long but fine day. we went to namba train station wwhere we met a woman, keiko-san, who accompanied me for the day. the two of us went to a big aquarium with all kinds of weird fish and other sea animals. after that we went to a bookstore and i bought my first manga, yeah! finally we bought food and went to her house, where i had lunch with her and her husband and where she taught me how to do calligraphy. her husband drove me back here and mochizuki-san gave me a battery charger as a present (since mine doesnt work here) which is exactly what i needed, hehe. while my japanese might not actually be improving at least i`m learning to work around my deficits. no new business cards, but a lot of spent money: 2950 yen.
this is my last night at mochizuki`s house, btw.. tomorrow we`ll visit osaka castle and then i`ll move into a hotel (rumours say a very good one) for the y`smen`s west japan regional convention. 800 japanese and me~

Keine Kommentare: