Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007

day 3 - nara

06/06/07 9.48
i slept considerably well my first night and i hope that i`ve gotten over my small jetlag. we had a nice breakfast (but i dont like natto) and we atched a dvd about nara which i got yesterday and where i`ll be going in a few minutes. new interesting fact: although mochizuki-san is in the ymca and everything he`s not a christian. anyway, let`s pack.

23.30
nara was awesome. the guy that picked me up was called uchida-san, he was from the city. he drove me there and showed me all the different temples, and there are quite a lot. first we visited an excavation site and after that we walked around the town. there were a few tourists there but mostly school children from middle school. the girls looked funny in their antiquated uniforms. there were lots of deer waiing to be fed by the tourists. uchida-san insisted on taking pictures of me in every possible spot but so what. at least i can prove that i was there. after that we had lunh, went to a nice garden he took me back to mochizuki, where the yanai family, where i stayed 2 years ago, waited for me. they took me to the grandparents` house and we had an awesome dinner and i played with the children and everything. tbc...
business cards: 10. money spent: 120 yen.

Keine Kommentare: